Season two of Family Feud South Africa is about to return, and now entries are open for new contestants.
The popular reality show hosted by American comedian Steve Harvey is looking for families of five to apply before Sunday, January 17 for a chance to compete on the show.
The 26 episode show broadcasts on e.tv to millions of South Africans every week. It is also syndicated across the continent.
This is the second season of the super popular Family Feud African franchise. Steve Harvey has been hosting it since 2010.
This season, KFC will be the headline sponsor as revealed by Virginia Hollis, the co-founder of marketing agency G2 connection.
“We’re anticipating a bigger season and an even bigger following in 2021,” she says.
“With KFC as headline sponsor and many opportunities for other brands to get on board, Family Feud South Africa is promising to maintain its number one slot in that 6pm time bracket.”
“Steve Harvey’s introduction to South Africa’s many cultures and idiosyncrasies last year resulted in some hilarious on-set moments and we’re expecting more of the same this year as Mr Harvey gets to know South Africa and its incredible people even better.”
Here are the requirements for every applicant.
* You must be 18 years of age or older on 1st February 2020
* You must be living in South Africa as a legal resident.
* You must not have been convicted of any offence, or be subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment
* You must fully, honestly and accurately complete any forms and/or documents and/or provide all information that we request from you at any time
* You must send us a short video of your family
Applications can be submitted here – https://rapidblue.formstack.com/forms/familyfeud