The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is inviting qualified applicants and unemployed students who are residents of Gauteng to apply for its 2021 bursary programme.
The bursary programme is open to all Gauteng youth, with priority givent to those who wish to study for an undergraduate and/or post-graduate programme at an accredited and registered Post School Education and Training institution in South Africa.
The bursary covers the full cost of study with some conditions.
/ Students who have completed matric and reside in Gauteng. Proof of residence required.
/ Students who intend to study either and an undergraduate or post-graduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning.
/ Between the age of 18 and 35
/ Top Achievers from Gauteng Schools
/ Top learner from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
/ Top 3 learner from LSEN schools in Gauteng
/ A Souh African Citizen
How to apply:
The following documents need to be attached.
1. Certified copy of South African ID(by birth)
2. Proof of Gauteng residence
3. Matric Certificate and or latest academic results(certified)
4. Proof of income from parent(s) or guardian(s) or affidavit
5. Letter of Motivation(not more than 2 pages)
6. Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
7. Disability or medical report(where applicable)
Apply online – gcrabursary.gauteng.gov.za
Closing date: 31 March, 2021 – 12:00
About: The GCRA is a branch of the Gauteng Department of Education that aims to promote skills development in Gauteng.